Welcome to AnimePassion
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Downloads

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Zachimillius

Zachimillius

エッチ様

• VIP
  • 2,282 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 10:36 AM
  • LocationSydney, Australia
Do we have any system to check the quality of the anime (whether it be sub, audio or video) added to the download section? Or is it just a free for all and then download releases by peer recommendation or shotgun approach?

Posted Image

Cman21

Cman21

/)*(\ ^_^

• Administrators
  • 2,440 posts
  • 257 thanks
  • Local time: 07:36 PM
anyone can post anything but there are also trusted encoders/uploaders who are approved for releasing good quality stuff.

Zachimillius

Zachimillius

エッチ様

• VIP
  • 2,282 posts
  • 0 thanks
I know the trusted encoders :)

How do other members become 'trusted encoders'?

Also, do we allow to have the same release done by different encoders ie the same series encoded with the same audio quality/format, subs, resolution and video format, it just two different people happen to encode it and post it.

Posted Image

Cman21

Cman21

/)*(\ ^_^

• Administrators
  • 2,440 posts
  • 257 thanks
  • Local time: 07:36 PM
i do not see a reason why someone would do the exact same thing but i guess they can.

ANIKI

ANIKI

Team Dai-Gurren Soldier

• Inactive Member
  • 36 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 03:36 PM
It might not be a problem for 2 same series to release from different source, it is up to the members that download to chose the version they want, like for example either from Cman21 or from another encoder. If untrusted members upload, the files they upload will have to be looked at to see if they are at least decent if it is from an unknown source IMO.

Posted Image

ruprecht29

ruprecht29

Resident Elder

• Members
  • 259 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 06:36 PM
I see no problem with members commenting on the general quality of an encode in it's download thread. eg. Great Series, quality encode. Video 8 Audio 8.

Posted Image

Animefan93

Animefan93

Magical Girl

• VIP
  • 770 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Local time: 11:36 PM
  • LocationUK

It might not be a problem for 2 same series to release from different source, it is up to the members that download to chose the version they want, like for example either from Cman21 or from another encoder. If untrusted members upload, the files they upload will have to be looked at to see if they are at least decent if it is from an unknown source IMO.

You mean something like BakaBT which takes them forever to approve something. I prefer the way it is now. A few trusted encoders and a few up-loaders which upload series they happen to have and have been request by users on here.

animefan93.jpg
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

7dnghn-5.png

Zachimillius

Zachimillius

エッチ様

• VIP
  • 2,282 posts
  • 0 thanks
I agree. We must all remember to give descriptions of the releases we download and watch on their threads. To ensure future people get the the best anime they can!

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users